This club is required by law to make available to its members information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A register of disclosures made by the directors and employees of the club.
- Details of the overseas travel made by the directors and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of contracts of employment of top executives.
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a director or an employee of the club.
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a director or an employee of the club.
- The club’s annual gaming machine profit.
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
- Details of training completed, or exemptions claimed, by a director, club secretary or manager of the club.
The club must provide quarterly financial statements to its board for adoption, and make them available to members, including:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.