CLUB GRANTS 2019
Central Leagues Club takes great pride into supporting local community groups through the Club Grants Program.
Club Grants allows us to provide funding for an array of organisations, sporting teams, charities and community based projects, making a huge impact to those in need.
For more information on the Club Grants program click here.
Category 1 is now open for applications. To apply click here.
2017/2018 Club Grants Recipiants include:
- Charlies Run 4 Kids
- Camp Quality
- The Place, Charlestown Community Centre
- Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation
- Prostate Cancer Survival Alliance
- Men of League Foundation
- Hunter Medical Research Institude for Mark Hughes Foundation
- Special Children's Christmas Party
- Charlestown Caring Group
- Central Newcastle Rugby League Football Club
- Central Charlestown Junior Rugby Leagues Football Club
- Central Netball Club
- Charlestown Netball Club
- Dudley Redhead Rugby League Football Club
- Central Golf Club
- Central Charlesotwn Cricket Club
In kindness we support:
- Charlestown Combined Probus
- Charlesotwn Ladies Probus
- Charlestown Mens Probus
- Eastlakes Probus
- New Lambton & Honeysuckle Probus
- Belmont View Club
- Redhead View Club